If you have ever thought about trying out the 1 DB Goddess Prime diet supplement, then there are some things that you need to consider when you are looking at taking it for yourself. Of course, you want to take a look at all of the ingredients that you are ingesting when you use the product. Here are some of the ingredients that you will see inside of 1 DB Goddess Prime.
– Niacinamide, which is believed to balance blood sugar because of its effects on the insulin production in your body. Of course, this could do absolutely nothing in relation to weight loss, no one really knows.
– Vitamin B6, which is used to help with metabolism. This is proven, but Vitamin B6 is actually found in a number of different foods. Vitamin B6 deficiency is incredibly rare in countries that have regular access to eggs and meat. Excess B6 is fine, but it may not do a thing for weight loss.
– Caffeine Anhydrous. Did you know that caffeine actually has a technical name? This is it; it’s just another fancy way to say that caffeine is included. That really isn’t a shock either; most supplements have caffeine included in them. Why? Some people assume that because caffeine is a stimulant, than it has the ability to increase metabolism. It does, but there’s no research that says it’s enough to make a difference in weight loss.
– Green tea extract. Green tea can actually help people lose weight, if it is combined with caffeine, so this is actually a pretty solid ingredient to be included in 1 DB Goddess Prime. Most weight loss pills have green tea and caffeine included in them. Granted, it doesn’t do a whole lot because it’s only part of the mix, but green tea is good for you so it’s really not a big deal that it’s there.
– Coleus forskohlii. This is actually one of the kickers; it has become very popular in many of the weight loss supplements that have come out in the past couple of years. This particular chemical supposedly makes one of your enzymes start to burn fat more efficiently. There is very, very limited research on it, however. The research that is currently out on it suggests that it can play a significant role in weight loss, but it’s really still too early for us to know.
– Green coffee bean extract. Once again, we are looking at an extract that contains caffeine. Granted, we don’t know what type of green coffee bean it is from, but no matter what type it is, it has caffeine and, as we mentioned above, caffeine is assumed to help with weight loss.
These are not the only ingredients that you will find inside of 1 DB Goddess Prime, but they are the main ones that you need to be concerned with. There are quite a few things to be skeptical about in this list, but the most obvious is that the entire supplement is just a bunch of stimulants. So, when you take it, you’re going to be working a lot harder and faster, hypothetically helping with weight loss. The issue is, there is no research telling us whether or not 1 DB Goddess actually works.
Another concern is that, because it is a bunch of stimulants, it may have some pretty rough side effects, especially for people who are unhealthy when they start taking the supplement. It could cause your heart to race, or for you to sweat profusely, or cause some of your health issues to become worse because of the stimulant effect. Before you try any stimulant, especially one like 1 DB Goddess, you may want to talk to your doctor to make sure you aren’t putting yourself at unnecessary risk.